If you want to open a supermarket then we need 7 steps
4. Store decoration
6. Staff recruitment
7. Storage method, which is also the most important
What type of shelves are usually used in supermarkets? There are many types of supermarket shelves, with different sizes. According to customer needs, product display needs, customized shelves that meet the requirements. Generally, different types of supermarket shelves have different sizes. They include:
1. Punching back panel: L900*D450*H1600-1800mm
2. wire-mesh back panel: single-sided specifications are L900*D450*H1350-1800mm, double-sided specifications are L900*D900*H1350-1800mm
3. Flat back panel: single-sided specifications are L1200*D500-600*H1800-2400mm, double-sided specifications are L1200*D1000-1200*H1600mm
1. When placing the shelves, it should be noted that the display volume of 11 to 12 varieties per square meter should be achieved, because each shelf must display at least 3 varieties.
2. Under normal circumstances, the top layer usually displays the products that need to be recommended, and the lower layer is usually the products that have entered the recession period in the sales cycle. The second and third layers are the easiest places for the eyes to see and get the products.
3. Calculate a reasonable distance based on the volume of people and the volume of the business products formed by the scale of the store. Generally speaking, the main channel should be between 1.6 and 4.5 meters, and the secondary channel should not be less than 1.2-2 meters.
HEDA is one of biggest and oldest manufacturer with over 20 years experience on supermarket shelf.
If you want to know more details, we are online 24 hours
We appreciate our clients' trust, their active participation made today's Heda Shelves. And we will keep serving clients with our principle of " Best Quality, Durable Structure, Perfect Design，Punctual delivery, and Customer Satisfaction". Every goal we h
In the past year or so, many international exhibitions have been cancelled due to the impact of the epidemic. It is expected that at the end of this year or tomorrow, countries in various countries are expected to reopen.