The use of shelving can effectively improve storage space and provide convenience to customers when shopping.
Nowadays, there is a growing demand for shelves. In supermarkets, shelves are needed for goods, in clothing stores for clothes, in pharmacies for medicines, also logistics companies for goods storage, which also need shelves for goods display.
It is an essential and important storage equipment for enterprises at present, and many enterprises need to design and customize suitable storage shelves.
So What is the production process of the shelf?
Which step will determine shelf quality?
What worries you most when you purchase shelves?
Here are the 3 most important questions for all clients when they purchase shelves.
So, let's come to the FIRST Question: What’s the production process of shelves?
1. Prepare material: the most common material is cold rolled steel, wooden, or steel-wood combined shelves. Steel wood shelve is elegant, especially when the lights hit the shelves and high-end grade.
2. Material Cutting: the columns, beams, and layers need to be cut into different sizes according to the different specifications of customers.
3. Bending: shelf storage rack with steel plate, needs to bend the steel plate, the main purpose is to effectively fix the steel plate on the beam, second, can effectively enhance the bearing capacity of the steel plate.
4. Rolling: the role of bending and rolling is to cut off the desired shape of a certain specification length of steel strip through mold rolling, such as column, storage beam, etc.5. Punching: According to the actual demand, the shelf will carry out positioning and punching for the material rolled out of the roll in a specific position, such as the upright hole, shelve; and back panel style as follows.
6. Welded& Polish: If the material parts of the shelves are well processed, some positions of the shelves & storage rack need to be welded, such as column, anchor plate, beam, corner point, etc. After the welding of the shelves is completed, it is necessary to polish the welding spot position, which can not only effectively enhance the beauty of the shelf, but also improve the safety of the shelve which will not cut the people when they use it. These are the most important step to ensure safe usage.
8. Painting & Drying: we could paint any color as the client's request, and dry at a constant temperature of 180-220°C to ensure the color keeps a long time, and will not fade easily.9. Packaging -ready for shipment: last but not least, products will be packed strictly, and ensure that the goods can better protect the shelves during long-term transportation, avoid damage, and ensure that customers receive the most perfect products at the most reasonable price.Remember these 9 crucial steps to check all details, you will purchase the PERFECT shelves for your retail store.
7. ACID Washing & Phosphating: the KEP STPE of the production line, which is our company's most important and greatest strength. It could Isolate the air to prevent oxidation and prevent the spread of rust pollution even used for decades. This process requires a high processing capacity, not only the ability to treat raw materials to high standards but also the ability to reach environmental protection during this step.
Some small factories will not take strictly into this step, and shelve will be easy to get rusted and break after a few years.
HEDA team warmly welcomes you to visit us at any time, our shelves will help your business be more profitable.